Monday, December 20, 2010

My Wishlist

These are a few things I have on my wish list or things that I see around the internet that I would love to own one day!
Hot Rollers (I get so sick of standing around my curling iron, I want to stick the rollers in and walk away)
Look at this Beautiful Camera Bag! I already got my new dSLR camera for Christmas, This would make me stylish with my new camera!
I want this for my phone!
Pretty jewelry organizer
Love this pendant
I don't know if I could pull off this hat, but isn't it exquisite!
Camera Strap for the new camera
I need a pair of these Urn's for my front yard
Beautiful pillows for my ugly brown leather couches
These Rachel Ray spoons that rest on the edge of your pots and pans so you dont have a dirty counter.
These boots are pretty cute, although these might not be the exact ones I want...Boots are so "In" right now...I want a pair that are no heals and cute like these ones. I love the detail on these.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...