Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest Post - JandJ Home

Hi, I'm here from JandJHome and am so excited to be guest posting here at First Lady of the House. This is my first time Guest Posting and I couldn't be more thrilled than to start here. I fell in love with Camilla's header the day I saw it and was so honored the day she featured my bench.  I love a great DIY project, crafts, and fixing up my house and have found so much in common with Camilla. 

I decided to start my blog while searching for inspiration to fix up my family room.  One secret corner that I {forgot} to post was the end of my couch.  I had this leather bin from Target full of magazines for a while.  I bought this tray to place on the ottoman when guests come over to watch a game, you know, for chips, dip, etc. One day, it found a home on top of the bin and hence, my end table. 
The red you see there are some leftover Christmas presents.  Yes, I realize it's March, I'm working on it.
Here's a peak inside. 
A couple of weeks ago, my friend gifted me some really cool mid century pieces. I fell in love with this table and knew the perfect spot for it. I kept the accessories simple, with this round vase from Goodwill and some magazines.  
I'm loving my new look.

This blog swap was such a great idea and I'm so glad I was able to 'meet' you all. I'd love for you to stop by JandJHome and check out all my projects! I love making new friends! Thanks Camilla!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This just goes to show how such a simple change can make such a huge difference. Well done as usual!

LBB said...

Love that table! It really fits the space. So glad to find this blog too:) New happy follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...