Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gross Car? Utahn? Check.It.OUT!

 Mother’s Day CAR DETAIL Contest. 
(AKA WHO HAS THE GROSSEST MOM-CAR?) 

Mine is not Grotesque, but still could use some scrubbing love!
I have dried formula spilled all down the side of the seats, crumbs from treats and happy meals crusted into another seat, probably $10 worth of coins under the front seats, dirt in the very back where the stroller comes in and out, and the outside is caked with a wintery salty film!  

These photos are of my car...Like I said...It's not horrific, but, Hey, I would still love to have it all spiffed up for me!


 Formula!




FULL DETAIL ($200 Value).

Here’s how it works: 
Step 1 - Submit a picture of your "Mom-Car" to any (or all) participating Larry H. Miller dealership's Facebook page.
Step 2 - Tag yourself in the photo. 
Step 3 - Comment on your picture: “Help me win a Mother’s Day car detail from Larry H. Miller by liking this photo! Thanks guys!” Whoever gets the most “likes” on their photo WINS! 
(one winner per dealership)
(So once you've tagged yourself and comment on the picture it will show up in your Facebook feed for everyone to see!)

Links to Dealership Facebook Pages:
 

That is 16 chances! Now Go take your pictures!

Larry H. Miller will shampoo the carpets, treat the leather, power wash the engine, wipe down interior, clean the rims, shine the tires, clean and wash the exterior – and basically just make it sparkle! 
($200 Value)

This campaign starts April 26th, 2011 and ends Midnight on Mother's Day May 8th 2011.


4 comments:

jandjhome said...

This post is so funny. My sister was out of town for 10 days so I had her kid on and off and my car looks worse than that. I just need the time to take it to get washed. Too bad, I don't live up there.

Lorie said...

I might actually DRIVE to UT just for this prize!!

Allison said...

Hey we have the same car! In fact, it took me a minute to realize it wasn't mine . . . mine looks exactly the same: 2 carseats, crumbs, spotted exterior . . . if only I lived in Utah!!! :)

@jordynrose_ said...

LOL! This is too cute. I am currently child-less but what a great giveaway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...