Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Laundry List

First off:
The Pinterest Linky Party was a good idea, but there really wasn't any 'reward' in it for people to link to the party. Therefore I will discontinue the link party :( 

But thanks to all who pinned the last couple weeks!

Second:
I would love to start having some Guest Bloggers if any one is interested. 
Please contact me via my email if you would like to do a post.
camillastarks (at) gmail (dot) com

Third:
We've had a crazy week here in my neighborhood because there is an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition home being built right around the corner. The house is so close to our house that our street is closed to everyone except local traffic and a few of my neighbors are bordering the 'construction site.' I got to volunteer with painting inside the house last night, and tomorrow they are revealing the house to the family!
(the episode won't air until October)

Fourth:
My life has felt like a tornado lately. 
Bare with me as I try to get myself back on track and my house in order.
But, I did get to see my cute baby's 1 year pictures that I had done at Lou Lou Photography a couple weeks ago and they are SO precious!
Just a little peeky-poo.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...