Monday, July 11, 2011

Colors

I've been crazy trying to pick colors for the basement.
I've got painters here priming and getting everything ready...waiting on me to pick colors!

I think I have finally narrowed it down to these:
Olympic, By The Sea (For the Play Room)
 Valspar, Peach Gala (For my Craft Room)
 Laura Ashley, Apple (Down Stairs Bathroom)
These colors don't come out looking completely true to the samples I have on the walls, but they are close'ish just to give you an idea.

And the rest of the basement is in the plain jane beige.

OK, Today I'm off to pick out Tile...Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher Lowell says those are good color choices!!!! Who Knew! Don't forget the lifts & levels. Just because its wood doesn't mean its good. AND use the 7 layers of design. Where is that man when we need him. MM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...