Monday, September 26, 2011

Pinterest Food Ideas

When my week begins I'm always hopeful that I will write a menu plan for the week and follow it. I get so sick of the same things so recently I have started going to my Food Pinboard and writing my menu from the things I find there. 

Here are a few things I plan on making this week.

Panko Crusted Stuffed Chicken

3 Packet Pot Roast in the Crock Pot

Paula Deen's Banana Pudding

Paula Deen's Overnight French Toast

And a few other things that we make regularly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That overnight french toast is soooo good. I'm following all your pinterest boards (feeding my addiction). So good meeting you on friday!

Carrie L Wynder said...

I am going to have to try the 3 packet pot roast. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am finding way too many good recipes on that site.... especially deserts. Just what I need!

Unknown said...

We love the 3-packet pot roast at this house....Menu Planning is a challenge for me, too. I do better if I do it monthly and then just write out the shopping list weekly or so. Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...