Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Music Playlist

On my iTunes Christmas Playlist I've got the usual Bing Crosby songs and the Mariah Carey songs, the silly kid songs like chipmunks singing and dogs singing. But I love to get some new artists renditions of classic songs each year and grow my collection.

This year I found Meaghan Smith's "It Snowed" "Silver Bells" and "Christmas Kiss"


Also Mindy Gledhill's "Patapan" "The Christmas Song" and "Silent Night"


I also bought a couple George Winston 


and Jon Schmidt piano Christmas Songs

&



I just love folk artists like Mindy Gledhill and Meaghan Smith...What are some of your favorite new songs that you have added recently to your Christmas music play lists?

1 comments:

Sassy Babies said...

Just came across your blog and it is so great! I wondered if you would be interested in guest posting on Sassy Babies. If so, shoot us an email at trappedandscreaming at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...